Thank you for visiting Dragonsoft Studios.
I am your humble dragon host, Roahm Mythril.
Please enjoy your stay!
Recent Updates :
02/28/2019 - Older durgon is older. Rawr.
Durgon is 38 now, had a fairly nice birthday with homemade pizza, and some nice gifts, some eShop funds for Nintendo, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, WarioWare Gold, and a DVD set of Northern Exposure.
So February around here has been a bit of a thing. A super wet, rainy, muddy, messy thing. With sickness going around the house that I thankfully haven't caught. But can my luck hold out?! We shall see.
At the moment, we're also kind of hoping one of my mum's cats gets better. He's always had problems, my mum originally finding him when he was having a seizure. A few days ago, he had a stroke, and now seems to be having trouble with his back legs. My mum's currently just feeing him with a dropper, and we're kind of in "hope for the best, prepare for the worst" mode.
...Yeah, February has been a thing.
On a more positive note? Fire bunny. Heck yes. Totally know my next Pokemon starter.
And now, updates :
- The Projects page has been updated, clarifying a few things in the "unlikely projects" area.
- The Library has been updated with some new Smash amiibos having arrived as well as a few more being reserved, as well as getting WarioWare Gold, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Wargroove.
- The Fan Art gallery has been updated with 11 new images. My thanks to all the artists who have sent in their work!
- The Patreon page has been updated with all new backers. My eternal thanks for your continued support!
01/31/2019 - Hello and welcome to 2019, yo.
2018 was quite a year. It's sort of a thing with me that I make sure to read over the updates from the last year as I archive them away. Reading back over the events of last year, wow, just remembering all the things that happened. A bit somber from re-reading about the loss of my step-uncle, remembering the frustrations of my net being down, legal issues with heirship, and one of Groose's fans going out, and oh so fun dental issues...
Please, 2019, be better than that o.o;;
Meanwhile on the channel, one project ends and another soon begins. It feels good to have gotten Cuphead finished up, it was a super fun project to work on, and I'm so looking forward to the DLC. But soon, it's off to beautiful pixelated Kanto for Pokémon Yellow No Evolutions. Hopefully that will be enjoyable as well.
Smash Ultimate meanwhile, I'm stuck with the paranoia of not wanting to play it until Nintendo addresses the issues that I've been hearing about where, after the recent update, people have reported losing their save files. Here's hoping the patch it and soon.
So updates time :
- Last year's updates have been compiled and placed in the Archive.
- The Library has been updated with a few eShop games I got on the Switch.
- The Projects page has been updated with the completion of Cuphead, and the upcoming Pokémon project.
- The Fan Art gallery has been updated with 16 new images. My thanks for the art, it is greatly appreciated!
- The Patreon page has been updated with all the new backers and supporters. I am eternally grateful for your continued support, and hope to keep making new projects for everyone's enjoyment.