Thank you for visiting Dragonsoft Studios.
I am your humble dragon host, Roahm Mythril.
Please enjoy your stay!
Recent Updates :
11/30/2023 - Overall, a fairly slow month, this one. Not too much to update this time around, so let's cut right to it. Thanksgiving was quite nice, spending time with my uncle. We watched the parade, and then we spent the rest of the day doing an MST3K marathon. Which... oof... Starfighters... I want my two hours back from that one, haha.
Of course, there was the bittersweet feeling of memories of the past, people I miss, with my cousin no longer being here. I did have a bit of a wave of depression after the fact, but am feeling better now, and hope to keep Crystal No Evolutions and Battle Network 5 both going. Hopefully the vids are entertaining!
With that, the only real site updates this time are for the Library, a few new Switch and Steam titles in the list. As always, my sincere thanks for everyone's continued support, and I'll see you in the next videos.
11/1/2023 - Happy day after spooky month because I got caught up watching Halloween movies with my uncle last night. Whoops.
I've been feeling fairly good lately, and am glad it sounds like people enjoyed my LP of The 7th Guest. I had fun playing through that again. I still have the plot analysis vid to go, which I am working on, things have just been fairly busy, but good busy at least. Though I will probably have my yearly doctor checkup soon so... Okay yeah let's not think about that for the moment.
Anyway, not much else to cover at the moment, so updates :
- The Library has been updated with some new games.
- The Fan Art gallery has been updated with 3 new works. My thanks to the fan artists!
- The Patreon page has been updated with all new backers. My eternal thanks for your continued support!
9/30/2023 - It's weird to think the year's getting close to done already. It's certainly been a weird one...
Anyway, it's spooky times! I'm considering sneaking in a full LP of The 7th Guest this month as such, as it seems like people were interested in seeing more of that, so hey, definitely a possibility. Meanwhile before long I suppose I'll be helping my uncle set up various skeletons in the yard because of course.
Aside from that, I suppose things haven't been too eventful around here. I've been trying to get out of the house a bit more now that I'm able to do so. It's one of those weird things, like, don't get me wrong, I miss my cousin of course, but as I don't have to stay home to keep an eye on him, I can get out more, which I think helps a bit, just getting away from things when my uncle goes on a grocery trip or such. Small things, but I think it helps the mental health a bit. Now if only I could sleep reliably ~_~;
Anyway, updates :
- The Library has been updated with a few Switch games I got, as well as a PS4 Monster Hunter game I was interested in.
- The Fan Art page has been updated with one new piece. My thanks to Wason Liu for the new piece!
8/31/2023 - Heck yeah, it's time for a new Pokémon journey. Well, for the channel at least.
As sort of a "for me" project, Crystal No Evolutions will be starting up later tonight. I hope everyone enjoys it, and also, just as a reassurance, Battle Network 5 is not cancelled, it will be resuming once I get a bit more energy back. The last couple of months have been taxing to say the least.
Not sure there's really much else to discuss here other than I've been getting back into Monster Hunter Rise lately, so there's that. But for now, on to the updates :
- The Library has been updated with a couple of new games, and also amiibos. Shoutout to VGPaul for donating Pyra and Mythra to the collection, and to Flash for donating Metal Unit on Steam!
- The Projects page has been updated with the info that both Crystal No Evolutions and Battle Network 5 are active.
- The Patreon page has been updated with all new backers. My eternal gratitude for your continued support.
7/31/2023 - So this hasn't been a great month. Those who have been watching my vids and / or social media know that my cousin passed away on July 3rd. Thankfully he's no longer suffering and is free of the memory problems that were causing him so much strife. Toward the end I think it was hitting him extremely hard...
I've pretty much said everything I needed to about the funeral and aftermath in my vids, so I'll just leave it at that. Needless to say, it's been a difficult time, thankfully things are starting to calm down a bit, and I'm getting back to a sense of normalcy. My thanks to my viewers and followers for understanding the need to take some time.
Currently I'm working on recording some World of Horror runs as just some content to have up on the channel while getting back to feeling like working on bigger projects again. We'll get there, hopefully sooner rather than later. But for now, updates :
- The Library has been updated with some new games, mostly Switch titles and eShop games.
- The Fan Art gallery has been updated with 5 new pieces. My thanks to the artists!
- The Patreon page has been updated with all new backers. My most sincere thanks for your continued support.
6/30/2023 - (inner screaming)
Life just really does not want me to have a good time lately. The past week or so has been a lot of stress on my end, the type that I know would negatively effect my recording. Which puts me in a tailspin of worrying over how long I'm taking time for mental health, wanting to get more work done, and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Thankfully things are feeling a little better, so hopefully I can get some more recording work done tonight. That at least is the plan, so here's hoping, yo. Thankfully Tears of the Kingdom has been fun to mess with while trying to relax.
Really I suppose there's not much else to say, it's a month that has felt draining, yet it's all been basically the same old same old, so not really anything NEW to report per se, just the same problems mounting up and causing issues. Yaaaaay.
Anyway, updates, which admittedly, not much this time :
- The Library has been updated with a few new games. Really looking forward to Pikmin 4 next month, heck yeah.
5/31/2023 - So I remembered I needed to do updates today. Then promptly forgot until much later. But still got it done tonight. So... on top of things... ish?
2023 continues to be a thing for friends and family alike. My cousin's been having an extended bout of trying to get out of the house, so that's been difficult. Meanwhile, still rough times amongst my friends, so just... really wanting 2023 to slow its roll. Can we return the unused portion of the year if unsatisfied?
Meanwhile, weather pressure headaches and depression due to this time of year, heck yeah~ It's a thing. Hopefully though, I'll get the next bits of BN5 will be coming soon.
Anyway, updates :
- The Library has been updated with some new eShop games I got.
- The Fan Art gallery has been updated with a new pic from HatOnFire.
5/1/2023 - Welp, back to being less on top of things. Though to be fair the delay was caused by working on recording. So effort was used, just elsewhere.
Things have been on the stressful side, both in the "as per usual" way, and also in dumb ways. Such as getting woken up today by a repetitive dream that my footage was unusable because I forgot to record an important area (that doesn't actually exist) in the current part of BN5. I just can't have fun dreams anymore ;P
Really, Battle Network has been kind of the majority of my gaming for now, between the current project and playing Legacy Collection, thanks to the kind donation of Beedolphin. It's definitely weird going back to BN1 rules from recording BN5, haha.
But anyway, updates :
- The Library has been updated with some new games, including Beedolphin's donation of Megaman Battle Network Legacy Collection.
- The Fan Art gallery has been updated with 5 new works. My thanks to the artists!
3/31/2023 - Gasp, actually being semi on top of things, amazing~
So on today's episode of "let's startle the durgon for no reason," my old computer, i.e., the one I do my site updates on, blue screened. Thankfully, I was able to fix it, but yeesh thanks for that. Hopefully it behaves from here on. Meanwhile, trying my best to get back in the swing of things, and at the very least, this year's gag reel is edited and ready to upload tonight. Things are still rough here and there, but trying my best to get things done.
Most of what's been going on, I did discuss in the most recent duck updates vid, so I'll let that talk for itself. Quack quack.
Anyway, updates :
- The Library has been updated with a few new games. Also special shoutout to Beedolphin who was kind enough to pre-order Megaman Battle Network Legacy Collection for me.
- The Fan Art gallery has been updated with four new works. My thanks to the artists!
- The Patreon page has been updated with all new backers. My eternal gratitude to everyone for their continued support.
2/28/2023 - Oh no the durgon is older how can this beeeeeeeeee
So yes, I'm 42 now. Oof, definitely feeling it. Real life in general has definitely made things feel more stressful. My cousin's having more of his episodes lately, and I've also been trying to be there to support one of my friends who had to go in for their first surgery ever. I have some experience due to the appendectomy, so just been trying to give advice on what certain parts of it are like. Thankfully the surgery seems to have gone well, though we're now in the holding pattern of waiting on follow up appointments to make sure everything's good. I think the last of those is supposed to be this coming Friday, so hopefully we'll get good news and all will be well.
These are the sorts of times, I feel bad about being inactive, but I'm also a major worrier, so focusing on my video work in the midst of a friend being in a situation like that... Yeah that's difficult for me. So fingers crossed, good news on Friday, and hopefully I can get my mind back on work.
But the site updates must go on. :
- The Library has been updated with some new games, mostly some used games I picked up while I was out for my dental appointment.
- The Fan Art gallery has been updated with 6 new works. My thanks to the artists!
- The Patreon page has been updated with all new backers. I am eternally grateful for everyone's continued support. I know things have been difficult lately, so I have nothing but the utmost gratitude for those that continue to support me through times like this.
1/31/2023 - Hey, guess who almost forgot they needed to archive the last year's updates tonight! Thankfully remembered in time.
So sadly, Tooth Drama continues. I had my appointment on the 30th, but all they did was check my existing tooth where the crown fell off, say that it didn't have any cavities so they could just cement the existing crown back into place... and then sent me away. Rather than just take care of what sounds like it should just be a quick, easy procedure, I had to make ANOTHER appointment, and will be going back NEXT Monday. Durgon is... very frustrated.
Life meanwhile has been the usual level of chaos. Difficulties going on in the lives of friends, which at least some of those have lessened at least a little? But still a lot going on. And of course, episodes with my cousin. It hasn't been easy, just trying my best to get things done where I can. At least it seems like folks have been enjoying the Durgon One-Off videos, so that's cool.
With that, time for updates yo.
- The Archives have been updated with last year's log of updates.
- The Library has been updated with some new games, shout out to Kit for his donations of Pizza Tower, Brotato, and Luck be a Landlord!
- The Fan Art gallery has been updated with 2 new woks from Jon Causith. As always my thanks!
- The Patreon page has been updated with all new backers. My eternal gratitude for your continued support!